If you don’t own your own gear, we’ll put you in something you’d want to get.
All repairs are done on-site by a certified and licensed technician team.
Briny has more than doubled our air fill capacity at all active locations.
Waiting for adventures? Don’t miss them!
If diving has always been your dream, then you are in the right place! We will help your dreams come true by opening the wonderful underwater world!
Course price: 400 euros (40,000 BDT)
- The Advanced Open Water is designed as an extension of the Open Water Diver course. It is designed for the student to gain additional knowledge, which include greater depths and underwater navigation.
- The course includes five dives: a deep dive below 18m/60f, a navigation dive, and three specialty dives. Gain experience, build confidence and discover your diving abilities.
- Prerequisites: Open Water Diver/Junior Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification)
- Minimum age: 12 years or older
- Maximum Depth: The maximum depth depends on your age, but maximum depth is up to 21 meters/70 feet
Course price:850,00 euros (85,000 BDT)
Divemaster is the highest level in Scuba Diving before reaching the Instructor levels.
It is regarded as being the first step into the PADI Leadership System.
This program will help shape your abilities and attitude
toward becoming a professional level diving educator.
Topics and practical workshops include:
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
Prerequisites: Rescue Diver, 40 logged dives, CPR and First Aid certification within 24 months, medical clearance to dive
It teaches divers to view the aquatic ecosystems objectively and understand the…
Course price: 550,00 euro (55,000 BDT)
- The Rescue Diver course is designed to put into practice the knowledge of carrying out a diver rescue.
- A scuba diving certification level, which emphasizes emergency response and diver rescue.
- It also includes the development of skills caches Accident Avoidance, Accident Management and Life Saving Techniques.
- The 3 day course is an important step in the expansion of a divers knowledge beyond the recreational level.
- Prerequisites: Adventure Diver/Junior Adventure Diver (or qualifying certification) with completed Underwater Navigation Dive; EFR Primary and Secondary Care training (or qualifying training) within 24 months
- Minimum age: 12 years or older
Course price: 100 euros (10,000 BDT) for each module.
This course teaches you to be get your CPR certification and the basic first aid. It teaches you how to do bandaging plus illness and injury assessment, and other essential life saving skills. This course is all hands-on practice, which helps a person to learn how to remember what steps to take in an emergency.
This course has variable modules. Students can choose one or more of these modules:
- Emergency First Response Primary Care (CPR) course.
- Emergency First Response Secondary Care (first aid) course.
- Emergency First Response Care for Children course.
- Emergency First Response CPR & AED course.
Course price: 300 euro (30,000 BGT)
- Entry level Scuba diving license.
- Maximum Depth: This license will allow the student to go to a depth of 12metres. Certified divers will to be able to purchase their own equipment.
- Restrictions: Minimum entry age-8 years.
- Course requirement: 3 confined water dives + 2 open water dives plus theory exam. (both instructor and video)
- Days: 2-3 days to finish the course
- Once completed the student will be able to go diving with either an instructor or dive master only.
- This certification can be accredited towards the Open Water Scuba Diving Certification.
Course price: 600 euro (60,000 BGT)
- The Open Water Diver course is an introduction into the world of scuba diving.
- Prerequisites: Able to swim; medically fit for diving
- Maximum Depth: expect shallow dives (12m/40ft), the maximum allowed depth is 18m/60ft
- Certified divers will to be able to purchase their own equipment.
- Restrictions: Minimum entry age- 10 years or older
- Course requirement: 5 confined water dives + 4 open water dives plus theory exam. (both instructor and video)
- After completion a certified diver will be able to explore the underwater world in a relaxing, enjoyable and undemanding environment to a depth of 18 meters.
Let us make your diving
Our equipment consists of the highest-quality diving sets with
BCD’s and sophisticated computers!
The way the world learns to dive.
We seek adventure where others only dream. We are bound together by our love of the underwater world and our desire to protect it.
“Summer is a joyful season, the one that is absolutely perfect for traveling, falling in love and of course for swimming activities! Book the best date and find the perfect party spot with the help of professional managers!
Thanks a lot for this amazing experience!”
“No matter how far you have to travel to try it, this park is absolutely worth it! Thank you for making my vacation truly unforgettable. I enjoyed every moment of it!
Me and my friends appreciate your assistance with all the arrangements. Thank you so much!”
“I must say WOW! I’ve tried many similar entertainments, but I did not expect such a wonderful experience! I loved it. Thanks a lot. Me and my family members had a lot of fun conquering your water slides!
We had seen some new, truly amazing places. Great job!”
Show All Products